The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. They will be dealing with main contractors & mechanical Contractors, thus need to work well within a dynamic team with excellent presentation & reporting skills is a must.
· Identify partnership opportunities
· Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
· Maintain existing business
· Think critically when planning to assure project success
· Resident in Ireland
· 3 + years experience in the construction industry
· A previous sales role in HVAC (Heating, Cooling & Ventilation) market or sanitary market (advantageous not essential)
· Building services or interior architect education (advantageous not essential)
· Flexible with the job location – Geographical area – primarily Dublin, rest of country wherever required.
· Good presentation skills, reporting skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
· Focused and goal-oriented
· Company car provided
· Company Laptop, phone, iPad provided
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Bonus scheme
· Great working environment
· Pension scheme available
· Excellent career path to develop your skills and role
· Be part of a highly qualified retail team within an award-winning, design-oriented showroom
€55,000 + Commission