Our client, a Construction Company in Meath, has an exciting opportunity available for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join the team based in Co. Meath
Our client is medium sized Building Contractor specialising in one-off new builds and extensions/renovations.
Key responsibilities of our Accounts Assistant:
· Processing Sales and Purchasing Invoices.
· Daily Bank Reconciliations
· Processing Payments to Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
· Manage Cashflow and completing weekly forecasts for Management
· Complete the weekly Payroll run & associated journals on Xero.
· Month end reporting and preparation of monthly management packs.
· Review of employee expense claims and process of same
· Monitoring the mailbox and responding to queries in a timely manner
· Additional responsibilities:
Liaising with Project Certifiers in preparation of Handover Files
Preparation of the Health & Safety File upon commencement of a new project
Tracking direct employee’s Annual Leave
General office duties
What we’re looking for in our Accounts Assistant:
· Experience with the Xero accounting system would be an advantage
· Excellent communication and attention to detail
· 3+ years experience as an Accounts assistant or Financial Admin.
· Exposure to the Construction industry is an advantage but not desirable.
What can we offer you?
· Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
20-25 hours per week across 4-5 days (Flexible)