Dispatch/ Transport Coordinator is required to coordinate the day to day operational and administrative requirements of the Transport department. We operate 7-10 trucks throughout the year.
· Responsibility for the day to day planning and scheduling of multi-drop deliveries to customers and daily stock movements.
· Manage the rigid and artic fleet routing ensuring a customer-first approach is adopted and balanced with operational efficiency.
· Maximise driver and vehicle utilisation.
· Manage the fleet maintenance and replacement to minimise downtime and repairs whilst maximising return on investment.
· Ensure a high standard of safety is maintained.
· Responsible for HSA/regulatory and compliance matters
· Approve Route Planning
· Plan and assign work to drivers
· Provide drivers with delivery paperwork
· Plan helper requirement
· Book in deliveries where required.
· Vehicle maintenance management
· Ensure meeting RSA requirements and report on same.
Technical Skills and Experience:
· Proven track record and experience of at least 3 years in a transport/logistics role
· Experience in managing the planning and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries
· Strong IT Knowledge essential especially Word and Excel
Salary: €36,504.00 plus overtime @ 1.5
Hours of Work:
Mon-Thu: 8am to 5pm
Fri: 8am to 4pm
Holidays: 20 days pa