Job Title – Contract Administrator
Contract duration – 3 month contract with view to extend thereafter
Location of Post – Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Interpreting and providing written and oral information to staff and clients, i.e. by phone, letter, etc. and contribute positively to the clients image.
· Liaise and co-operate with other members of staff in the interest of providing the best possible service to patients and clients.
· Assist with the orientation of new staff as and when required
· Attending training courses as required.
· Co-ordination and assignment of workload where applicable
· Ensure targets are achieved and deadlines met
· Ensure work is carried out to highest standard
· Responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others.
· Logging and dealing with queries, complaints
· Inputting, updating and checking computer records
· Maintaining adequate stock levels
· Maintaining and updating files
· Processing of claims and appointments
– Typing of letters, lists, graphs, reports etc.
- Job related knowledge.
- Planning and organising.
- Communication skills
The salary for the position is: €27,145 or €14.86 per hour