Then come and join OUR CLIENT. A company established and run by a young team of animal scientists and veterinarians focused on innovation and service
Our client has a senior vacancy for a suitable candidate based in the island of Ireland or Great Britain to service primarily these markets while reporting to the Business Development Manager at OUR CLIENTS OFFICE in Ireland
The Full job description is as below:
The role – Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager this position will be a hands-on livestock nutrition and animal health role.
- To grow the business for OUR CLIENT in Ireland, Northern Ireland etc
- Working with suppliers, feeds mills and customers to optimize feed formulations and tailor bespoke solutions for customers
- To provide technical support and advice to customers from initial enquiry, ordering, delivery, logistics and after sales services.
- Visiting customers to provide support and to assess the performance of animals, management practices, genetics, environment, etc. to assist in a complete advisory service to existing and potential customers
- To keep fully abreast of all relevant nutritional technologies, literature and developments and to update all relevant stakeholders on the current state of the art.
- To provide input into OUR CLIENTS nutritional trials and on farm research and development programs across the EU.
Salary €50k+ DOE