Our client is urgently seeking a number of Contract Administrators for various posts throughout Donegal County.
- Interpreting and providing written and oral information to staff and clients, i.e. by phone, letter, etc .
- Liaise and co-operate with other members of staff in the interest of providing the best possible service to patients and clients.
- Assist with the orientation of new staff as and when required
- Attending training courses as required.
- Co-ordination and assignment of workload where applicable
- Ensure targets are achieved and deadlines met
- Ensure work is carried out to highest standard
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others.
- Logging and dealing with queries, complaints
- Inputting, updating and checking computer records
- Maintaining adequate stock levels
- Maintaining and updating files
- Processing of claims and appointments
- Typing of letters, lists, graphs, reports etc.
Car owners required for some posts.
For more detailed info – call 046 9028205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org