Our client based in Cavan have a newly created position available for an Administrator / Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. Reporting directly to the company accountant and working within a team, you will be responsible for Administration & Accounts support.
- General Administration support to the management team
- Assist in processing invoices, verifying accuracy, and ensuring timely payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Assist with general office tasks, such as answering phones, responding to emails, and dealing with general queries.
- Assist in monitoring and recording team expenses, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assisting with Payroll administration
- Support the team in reconciling bank statements with company records
- Accurately input financial data into accounting software (Sage), including invoices, expenses, and payments.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers as needed to verify invoices, address payment inquiries, and resolve discrepancies.
Skills & Attributes:
- A min of 2 years office-based experience within a similar type role
- A degree in Accounting or Business / PQ /Accounting Technician an advantage
- Experience in Sage an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised and have the ability to prioritise.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (half hour for lunch)
€30 – €35k D.O.E