Our Client, a growing accountancy practice in Ballivor, Co. Meath, requires a dynamic individual to join their team on a permanent basis.
Job Title: Accounting Technician
Reporting to: Manager Director
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, schools and limited companies.
- Preparation of statutory returns.
- Preparation and filing of Corporation Tax returns for clients.
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Management Accounts.
- Cashflows and Projections.
- Client meetings for review of Year End Accounts.
- Ad hoc accountancy work that may arise
- ATI qualified.
- Be familiar with relevant accounting standards.
- Taxation experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
- Are confident in meeting people and communicating with clients and other staff members
- 2 years’ experience (Preferred)
- Excel to an advanced level (Required).
- Relate Accounts Production (Preferred).
- Relate Drive (Preferred).
- Surf Accounts (Preferred).
- Sage Accounts (Preferred).
- Quickbooks Online (Preferred)
- Excellent Training Scheme available.
- Fixed flexible working hours.
- Modern office environment.
- Client referral reward scheme
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5.00pm
Salary: €32 – €35k